BIOPHEN™ AT-(h)-Xa LRT
Chromogenic assay for measuring Antithrombin in plasma with an Anti Xa method
liquid reagent technology
- Ready-to-use liquid reagent technology
- Human Factors
- High on board stability
- Insensitive for heparin
- Automation protocols available
BIOPHENTM AT anti-(h)-Xa LRT assay is a kinetics method based on the inhibition of Factor Xa, which is at a constant concentration and in excess, by Antithrombin, in presence of heparin. The remaining Factor Xa is then measured by its amydolitic activity on a Factor Xa specific chromogenic substrate, which releases pNA. The amount of pNA generated is inversely proportional to the Antithrombin concentration present in the tested plasma.
|BIOPHENTM AT-(h)-Xa (CE-IVD)||221123
| 2 x 3 x 3 ml
2 x 4 x 7.5 ml
|BIOPHENTM Plasma Calibrator (CE-IVD)||222101||12 x 1 ml|
|BIOPHENTM Normal Control Plasma (CE-IVD)||223201||12 x 1 ml|
|BIOPHENTM Abnormal Control Plasma (CE-IVD)||223301||12 x 1 ml|
- Tsiang M et al. Functional requirements for inhibition of Thrombin by Antithrombin III in the presence and absence of heparin. The journal of Biological Chemistry vol. 272, N°18 12024-12029 (1997).
- Odegard O R et al. Heparin cofactor activity measured with an amidolytic method. Thromb res 6, 287-294 (1975).
- Mann K.G. Biochemistry and Physiology of blood coagulation. Thrombosis and Haemostasis vol 82 N° 2 165-174 (1999).
- Demers C et al. An Antithrombin III assay based on factor Xa inhibition provides a more reliable test to identify congenital antithrombin III deficiency than an assay based on thrombin inhibition. Thromb Haemostas 69, 231- 235 (1993).
- Leslie B. et al. Investigation of the anticoagulant mechanism of a covalent antithrombin-heparin complex. The Journal of Biological Chemistry vol. 273 N° 52 34730-34736 (1999).
- Mortensen J.Z. Inherited ATIII deficiency. Fast and slow inactivation of thrombin and Factor Xa Thromb. Res., 33, 511-515 (1984).
- Tran T H et al. Influence of heparin cofactor II (HCII) in the determination of Antithrombin III (AT). Thromb Res 40, 571-576 (1985).
- Tollefsen D.M. Laboratory Diagnosis of Antitrhombin and Heparin Cofactor II deficiency. Seminars in Thromb haemost 16, 162-168 (1990).
- Andersson N-E et al. New chromogenic ATIII activity kit which is insensitive to heparin cofactor II and designed for use on automated instruments. Thromb Haemost 65, 912 (1991).