Pyros Kinetix® Flex
Incubating Kinetic Tube Reader
The Pyros Kinetix® Flex and Pyros® EQS 21 CFR Part 11 compliant Software combine to provide a complete system for efficient, accurate endotoxin testing.
The Pyros Kinetix Flex tube reader is available in three configurations: 32, 64 or 96 eight mm wells. Two 32 well units may be connected to double testing capacity. Each well has a detector that identifies changes in the optical density of a sample. In addition, each well is independently timed, allowing the operator to add more samples while a run is in progress.
Pyros Kinetix® Flex is designed for use with the Pyros® EQS software.
- Broad Sensitivity Range: No other system is more sensitive; As high as 0.001 EU/mL with Pyrotell®-T or Pyrochrome® lysate
- Increased Efficiency: The ability for end-users to add samples to an existing run in order to efficiently utilize all wells. Software provides quantitative sample results while assay continues to run
- Flexible Testing: Variable volumes and ratios can be utilized; ability to maximize product MVD (Maximum Valid Dilution)
- Reduced Lysate Usage: As little as 50 µL per test
- Independently timed wells: Allows for more samples to be added to a continuous run
- Precise Temperature Control—incubator temperature is held to 37°C ± 0.5°C
- Solid State Design-low maintenance
- Two wavelength settings
- Low Cost Depyrogenated Disposables
Product System Specifications
Capacity: 32, 64 or 96 reaction test tubes
Power Requirement: 100–240 V, 50/60 Hz
Light Source: 405 nm and 660 nm LEDs
PKF32 – 9.25″ x 10″ x 3.125″
PKF64 – 9.25″ x 14″ x 3.125″
PKF96 – 9.25″ x 18″ x 3.125″
Temperature Range: 37°C ± 0.5°C
Each PK Flex system comes with Pyros EQS 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant Software (PEQS11), Pyros EQS Validation Protocol Pkg (PEQS11-VAL-PKF) and corresponding tube racks.
Pyros Kinetix® Flex
|32 well Pyros Kinetix Flex Incubating Kinetic Tube Reader|
|64 well Pyros Kinetix Flex Incubating Kinetic Tube Reader|
|96 well Pyros Kinetix Flex Incubating Kinetic Tube Reader|